Thursday, August 4, 2011

French Fry Beaver House & Becoming a Man on Sunday

Joe: "See you later, Joshua, I have to go to work now."
Joshua: "On Sunday I will become a man and then I will go to work."

Moses, handing me the artificially blue popsicle that he was so sure he would enjoy: "It's nasty."

Moses: "Mommy, stop. That's enough talking on the iPhone!"

Joshua: "When Moses gets a little older, then he will flap his hands."
Me: "No, Moses doesn't flap his hands, but you've been flapping since you were a baby."
Moses: "No! After I become a big kid, then I can flap my hands."

Me: "Good morning, Moses!"
Moses: "What are my brothers doing?"
(He is really going to miss them when they start school next month...)

Caleb and Joshua, singing to the tune of "Jesus Loves Me": "Yes, Cocoa loves me, yes Cocoa loves me..."

Moses, referring to a pile of french fries: "It's like a beaver's house. It's like sticks."

Moses: "I don't want a hot dog. I want carrots and hummus."

Caleb: "You can pray to God and and Caleb and Joshua..."
Joshua: "No! You can only pray to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment