Friday, April 29, 2011

The Twins in Japan

No, we are not going to Japan anytime soon, but I just received the following message in my YouTube inbox this morning:

Urgent Request from FujiTV Network(yumi-arima)

Dear an9elkatie,

My name is Yumi Arima writing from Fuji Television Network. We are the biggest nation-wide broadcasting network in Japan.
I am currently working on a program titled "Tokudane," which is a weekly morning show (Mon-Fri), owning hundreds of thousands of viewers. In our program, there is a segment introducing funny and/or astonishing videos from around the world. We are known as the biggest TV broadcaster which introduces such videos in Japan.

For its upcoming episode, we are very much interested in your video " Twin talk ", and we wish to have your permission that allows us to use your video on our morning show.
Please contact me by replying this message or via my email:yumi.arima@with1.fujitv.co.jp

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you very much.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Sincerely yours

Arima Yumi

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fuji television network
Yumi Arima
Tell:+81-3-5500-8383
Fax:+81-3-5500-8068

So, if anyone who reads this happens to be in Japan this week, make sure to tune in to "Tokudane" and keep your eyes peeled for Caleb and Joshua in Twin Talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment