Saturday, May 3, 2008

"Hi, Man! How's it goin'?" and more

"Ok, let's pray!" - Joshua as we sat down at the dinner table with Mimi, Papa, Uncle Chris, and Cousin Tae earlier this evening.

"Go! Go! What's your problem? Go!" - Caleb and Joshua when I suddenly slammed on the brakes while driving yesterday. They were talking to the car in front of me that came to an abrupt halt for unknown reasons.

"Hi, Man! How's it goin'?" - Joshua to our neighbor Kevin. We are still working on teaching the boys to use proper titles when addressing adults.

"Hey! Come back! Get over here!" - Joshua and Caleb to our neighbors' cats. I think they are pretending to be me and the cats are their children.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I love the driving quote. Mike and I actually used to worry that Michael's first words would be "stupid Maryland drivers!" :)

    ReplyDelete