Monday, October 31, 2011

McMoses' Healthy Halloween

Moses has developed a strange habit of substituting the first syllable of certain words with "Mc". For example, he consistently makes the following adjustments:

McPuter = Computer
McTar = Guitar
McBrella = Umbrella

I'm pretty sure that he knows the correct pronunciations, but he still insists on saying things this way. Maybe it's his Irish heritage manifesting itself... and the only apparent manifestation of it, at that!

In other news, the boys are very excited about Halloween and going trick-or-treating tonight. The twins have been learning a lot of Halloween songs in music class at school, which they in turn teach to Moses. The other day I heard Moses singing his own rendition of a classic. I think I like his version better:

"Trick or treat, trick or treat, give me something good for me."

That's my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment