Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Naughty

Today I caught Moses bracing himself against a chair, with that look on his face. "Do you need to poop?" I asked, while quickly taking off his pants and diaper. "Yeah, I pooping" he replied, so we hurried to the toilet where he sat for a few minutes before the novelty wore off and he demanded to get down. This happened twice in the span of about half an hour. Not long after he disembarked from the toilet for the second time, he waddled over to me and sheepishly said, "Mommy, I pooped."

"Oh Moses, you should have pooped while you were sitting on the potty!" I groaned. He somberly cast his eyes to the ground and said, "I naughty." How could I be upset with him? At least he is telling me he needs to go and is not entirely opposed to sitting on the toilet. After my experience potty training the twins, though, I'm not getting my hopes up too high that he'll be diaper-free anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment