Friday, August 20, 2010

From the Mouth of an 18-Month-Old

Since Moses' 18-month update didn't actually include much information about Moses, I decided to compile a list of some things that Moses has said today, just to give you an idea of what we've been hearing lately.

Cay-eb! After saying Joshua's name for several months now, Moses finally started saying Caleb's name last week. The very first time I heard him say it was last Monday when we went to pick up the twins from VBS and he became very excited when he spotted Caleb across the classroom.

Scary! In response to a "suspenseful" segment of an episode of The Gospel Bill Show.

Back? Back? When he wants me to give him a piggy-back ride.

Mama all gone. When he was nursing and milk was all gone.

M-O-B-S. He dictated these letters to me while the twins were practicing writing and drawing this afternoon. I'm sure he had no idea what he was spelling, but I was amused that he spelled an actual word. He does seem to understand that his name begins with an "m", though, and asked me to write "m" over and over again.

Here are some more Moses-isms that don't require an explanation:

All done poop.
Mommy, where are you?
All right.
Apple num num num.
Okay.
Here, Mommy.
Yeah.
Eeew, bug.
See it?
Shoes on. Help me.

Shoes off.
I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment