Sunday, November 2, 2008

5 weeks ahead!

This past Thursday at my midwife appointment, I was surprised to learn that my belly measured 31-32 weeks even though I was only 25-26 weeks along! Yes, I'm a whopping 5 weeks larger than average, and we know it's not because of excess fluid because my midwife also said I am not drinking enough water. In the back of my mind I couldn't help but wonder if the ultrasound technician had failed to locate a second baby during my sonogram a few weeks ago, although in reality I know that with today's modern technology it'd be pretty impossible for a 20-week baby to hide from the cameras! Anyway, it looks like I'm one of those lucky women who is destined to have a huge whopper of a belly regardless of the number of babies I have growing inside of me :)

4 comments:

  1. Was the baby measuring big when you had the sonogram? or just the belly? I can't imagine little you giving birth to a huge baby! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby was only measuring slightly ahead at the sonogram. I guess he just recently had a growth spurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! that's funny...by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Caleb and Joshua!!

    ReplyDelete