Monday, March 5, 2007

Potty Learning

Today Joshua and Caleb both peed on their little potty for the first time! I put them on it after they woke up from their naps this afternoon, not really expecting them to do anything, but they both peed! Previous attempts to make them sit on the potty just made them mad, but they seemed to enjoy it this time around. I think the novelty of being in the forbidden bathroom distracted them. I think I'll try to put them on the potty from now on when they wake up in the morning and after naps. At nearly 16 months I know it's a little early for potty learning, especially for boys, but it would be great to postpone a few diaper washings, if nothing else!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could give them some Corduroy books to read while they're on the potty.

    ReplyDelete