Monday, June 12, 2006

Homemade Victuals

Today I made the boys some homemade food from scratch for the first time. I cooked them some butternut squash, broccoli, and peaches. Caleb shot me a few looks of consternation while eating the broccoli and even gagged a few times. He was still a good sport and ate a fair amount of it. Joshua is a little less picky about what he eats and was a little more eager to gulp the green goodness down.  

Also today I caught Caleb sucking on his toes for the first time. Both boys have been working at getting their feet to their mouths for a while now. I guess I can't blame them, their cute little toes look awfully sweet!

2 comments:

  1. LG ringtones...

    Download Cool Ringtone Right This Time: LG ringtones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. milf cruiser com smb milf cruiser com
    milf seeker mpeg smb milf seeker mpeg
    milf cruiser passwords smb milf cruiser passwords
    milf seeker isabella smb milf seeker isabella
    lesson milf roxetta smb lesson milf roxetta
    brooke age 33 milf seekers smb brooke age 33 milf seekers
    hot busty milf cruiser smb hot busty milf cruiser
    milf lessons 2 smb milf lessons 2

    ReplyDelete